Very Easy Soup Pasta.
You can cook Very Easy Soup Pasta using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Very Easy Soup Pasta
- You need 80 grams of Pasta.
- Prepare 450 ml of Water.
- You need 50 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Consommé soup stock cube.
- Prepare 1 slice of Easily-melting cheese.
- You need 2 slice of Ham or bacon.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper (I recommend black pepper ）.
- You need 1 of leaf Cabbage.
- You need 1 of Carrot.
- It’s 1 dash of Aonori.
Very Easy Soup Pasta step by step
- Heat the water, milk, and consommé in a pot, then bring to a boil..
- Add the pasta!! Cook it following the instructions on the package. At the same time, add the ham (or bacon), cabbage, and carrot..
- Check the doneness of the pasta, and if it's ready, add the easy-melting cheese..
- It depends on the saltiness of the easy-melting cheese, but please adjust the flavour with salt and pepper if you like. Serve on a plate, sprinkle with aonori, and done..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad