Coffee Amandine Cake.
You can make Coffee Amandine Cake using 24 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Coffee Amandine Cake
- It’s 1 of Pâte Sucrée (with cocoa powder).
- Prepare 80 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare 60 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 20 grams of Almond flour.
- You need 1 of less than 1/2 Whole egg.
- It’s 1 dash of Vanilla oil.
- Prepare 130 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 20 grams of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare of Coffee Almond Cream.
- It’s 50 grams of Unsalted butter.
- You need 50 grams of Raw cane sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 60 grams of Almond Powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Instant coffee.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Rum.
- You need 30 grams of Walnuts.
- You need 50 grams of Rum raisins.
- It’s 1 of Sliced almonds.
- You need 1 of Apricot glaze.
- Prepare of Glaze.
- Prepare 100 grams of Powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Water.
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of Rum.
Coffee Amandine Cake step by step
- Make the cocoa crust (pâte sucrée). Refer to https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146216-tart-crust-pate-sucree.
- Make the coffee almond cream. Dissolve the instant coffee into the rum..
- Divide the raw cane sugar into 3 parts and mix into the softened butter one part at a time. Add 1/3 of the well-beaten egg and mix..
- Add 1/3 of the almond flour into Step 3 and mix well. (If you add all the egg in at once, it will separate, so alternate adding it in)..
- Add the remaining egg and almond flour alternately one half at a time and mix well..
- Add the rum-dissolved instant coffee from Step 2 into Step 5 and mix well..
- Roast the walnuts at 150℃, finely chop, and add to Step 6. Add the rum raisins and mix well..
- Brush Step 1 twice with the dorure and pour the café-style almond cream from Step 7 into the pre-baked cocoa crust and smooth the surface..
- Top Step 8 with the almond slices, then bake at 170℃ for 25-30 minutes. Once baked, let cool on a rack..
- Remove Step 9 from the pan and spread the apricot glaze over the surface. (You can add a bit of water to the apricot jam and warm it in the microwave.).
- Make the glaze. Put all the ingredients in a bowl and soften in a double boiler at 60℃. Brush the entire surface of Step 10 with the softened glaze and it's done..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad