You can have Easy Quiche using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Quiche
- You need 1 packages of Pie Crust.
- It’s 7 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 2 cup of Grated Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 1 packages of Cubed Ham – Pre-cooked.
- You need 1 dash of Italian Seasoning.
- You need 1 of Salt and Pepper.
Easy Quiche instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Unroll pie crust into pie pan and poke a few tiny holes in the bottom.
- Whisk eggs, milk, and seasonings together in a large bowl.
- Stir ham cubes and cheese into mixture.
- Pour mixture into pie pan.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until the top is starting to brown slightly *You can tell it's done by poking a small knife in the middle and making sure egg has cooked until hardened, all the way through..
recipe by April Streeter @cookpad