Easy in One Pan Cured Ham Soup Pasta.
You can cook Easy in One Pan Cured Ham Soup Pasta using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy in One Pan Cured Ham Soup Pasta
- Prepare 100 grams of Pasta.
- You need 100 ml of Water.
- Prepare 400 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Soup stock granules.
- It’s 1 piece of Butter.
- It’s 50 grams of Camembert cheese (or sliced pizza cheese).
- You need 1 of Vegetables (onion, shimeji mushrooms, king oyster mushrooms, cabbage, cherry tomatoes etc.).
- It’s 2 slice of Cured ham (ham or bacon are also fine).
- You need 1 dash of Parsley.
Easy in One Pan Cured Ham Soup Pasta instructions
- Heat the water, milk, soup stock granules and salt..
- When it has come to the boil, add the pasta..
- After around 2-3 minutes, add the cheese and butter..
- Add the vegetables 2-3 minutes before the pasta is done. This time I used sliced onion..
- When done, season with black pepper and transfer to a serving dish. Add the ham, cherry tomatoes and finely chopped parsley to finish!.
- Reduce the amount of dishes you'll need to do by placing your bread on the same dish. It makes it look fancier, too..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad