Cake Batter Truffles.
You can make Cake Batter Truffles using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cake Batter Truffles
- It’s of Unsalted butter, softened.
- You need of Sugar.
- Prepare of Flour.
- You need of Yellow Cake Mix.
- It’s of Vanilla.
- It’s of Rainbow sprinkles.
- You need of White almond bark, or white chocolate.
- You need of Shortening.
- Prepare of A bunch more sprinkles for decoration.
Cake Batter Truffles step by step
- In a stand mixer, mix together the butter, sugar, flour, yellow cake mix, and vanilla. If the dough is not coming together well, use your fingers to form the dough. It shouldn't be sticky or wet. Once the dough is formed, add rainbow sprinkles and work throughout the dough.
- Form the dough into balls. I got 24 1 inch balls but the size really depends on you. Place the balls into the freezer for 30 minutes until firm or over night..
- Near the end of the 30 minutes, add your almond bark and shortening in a microwave safe bowl and heat in 30 second increments. The shortening won't add any flavor, but will make the mixture thinner which will make dipping the balls easier.
- Remove cake balls from freezer and, using two forks, dunk each ball into the melted chocolate and set on a wax paper lined plate..
- ADD THE SPRINKLES BEFORE THEY DRY.
recipe by Elydia Burgos @cookpad