Hearty and Nutritious Stuffed Toast.
You can have Hearty and Nutritious Stuffed Toast using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Hearty and Nutritious Stuffed Toast
- You need 3 slice of Sliced bread.
- Prepare 2 of ☆Eggs.
- Prepare 3 slice of ☆Thinly sliced ham.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ☆Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 dash of ☆Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 3 slice of Easy melting cheese.
- You need 1 of Margarine.
Hearty and Nutritious Stuffed Toast step by step
- Cleanly cut off the crusts of the bread one at a time with a knife while keeping the crusts intact..
- Finely chop the onion and heat in the microwave for about 2 minutes. Cut the ham into small pieces..
- Mix together Step 2 and the ☆ ingredients in a bowl until well-mixed..
- Heat up a frying pan or electric griddle and melt the margarine. First, put just the bread crusts on the pan..
- Pour 1/3 of the batter into each hallowed out crust. Top with a slice of cheese each..
- Top with the cut out pieces of bread, cover the pan with a lid, and cook for 1 minute..
- Use a spatula to flip over Step 6 and cook the other side the same way. It's ready once browned!!.
- Cut in half with a knife to see the gooey cheese. Eat while still hot!.
- I tried topping the cheese from Step 5 with some leftover shredded cabbage. The rest of the steps were the same..
- This is with the cabbage inside..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad