Easy Banana Cake. Banana Cake VI "I have never loved a cake so much to actually take time to review it—until now. Not only is this cake amazing, it puts all banana bread recipes to shame, too!" – Carol. Banana Chocolate Chip Cake "Moist, yummy, and perfect!" – kristin.
The result will be a moist and irresistible banana cake. This is a very versatile and fast cake recipe. Not only is it moist and delicious, the same batter can be used to make banana bread and muffins. You can have Easy Banana Cake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Banana Cake
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Prepare of vanilla essence.
- You need of egg.
- You need of ripe bananas mashed.
- You need of self-raising flour.
- It’s of baking powder.
- Prepare of milk.
Delicious frosted with chocolate or cream cheese frosting. Top this banana cake recipe with cream cheese frosting and extra bananas and serve! Banana cake is one of the recipes everyone loves!. Melt butter, sugar and vanilla in a saucepan over a medium heat.
Easy Banana Cake step by step
- Melt butter, sugar and vanilla essence in a medium sized sauce pan over small fire. Stir continuously. Remove the pan from heat when the mixture is fully dissolved..
- Add mashed bananas and stir until it is thoroughly mixed..
- Add egg and beat well. Stir in flour, add milk and beat lightly..
- Bake at 170 C for approximately 30 minutes..
Remove from heat and add the mashed bananas, mix well. Banana cake is amazingly easy to make using Funfetti® cake mix, cream cheese, oil, and bananas and will quickly become a family-favorite. Easy Banana Cake recipe topped with luscious brown sugar frosting. This moist banana cake comes together in one bowl and sure to be a crowd-pleaser. Banana cake has a tender, buttery crumb that is light and moist, getting most of its flavor and sweetness from the bananas themselves.