To Die For, Easy Vanilla Cake. Beat in the sugar a tablespoon at a time, until the mixture resembles fine. It is also easy to double or triple the recipe if you happen to be making a tiered wedding cake. The cake had a good flavor but was very dense.
The cost of vanilla bean was a shocker. That alone made this cake to pricey. This To Die For Carrot Cake recipe receives rave reviews for it's unbelievable moistness and delicious flavor! You can cook To Die For, Easy Vanilla Cake using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of To Die For, Easy Vanilla Cake
- You need of sugar.
- It’s of butter.
- Prepare of eggs.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- It’s of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- It’s of milk.
Truly the BEST Carrot Cake you'll ever try! So easy to make and as an added bonus, there's no oil or butter. I know this cake will quickly become a family favorite! Looking for a layered cake alternative?
To Die For, Easy Vanilla Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9×9 inch pan or line a muffin pan with paper liners..
- In a medium bowl, cream together the sugar and butter. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Combine flour and baking powder, add to the creamed mixture and mix well. Finally stir in the milk until batter is smooth. Pour or spoon batter into the prepared pan..
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven. For cupcakes, bake 20 to 25 minutes. Cake is done when it springs back to the touch..
Vanilla Cake is one of my all-time favorite CLASSIC cake recipes, made with vanilla flavoring and topped with my go-to homemade buttercream frosting. You can also top this cake with my chocolate frosting or cream cheese frosting for more variation. We like to serve this for parties, because it's easy to make and decorate for any occasion! You'll love this soft and tender Vanilla Cake made from scratch. This buttery vanilla layer cake is covered in a simple, creamy vanilla buttercream, making it perfect for parties, birthdays or celebrations.