Healthy Rice Flour and Soy Milk Matcha Pound Cake.
You can cook Healthy Rice Flour and Soy Milk Matcha Pound Cake using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Healthy Rice Flour and Soy Milk Matcha Pound Cake
- It’s 150 grams of ●Rice flour.
- Prepare 10 grams of Matcha.
- Prepare 5 grams of ●Baking powder.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 50 grams of Butter.
- It’s 70 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 80 ml of Soy milk.
Healthy Rice Flour and Soy Milk Matcha Pound Cake step by step
- Sift together the ingredients marked with ●..
- Place butter in a different bowl and soften in the microwave, around 30 seconds on defrost mode..
- Preheat the oven to 355°F/180°C..
- Add eggs, sugar and soy milk to the butter from step 2 in that order, mixing well as you go..
- Add the mixture from step 1 and mix well..
- Grease a pound cake mould with oil or butter and pour in the mixture (lining with parchment paper is OK too.) Bake in the oven at 355°F/180°C for 40 minutes and it's done!.
- After baking for 15 minutes, make a cut in the middle with a knife so it cracks nicely on top. This time I topped it with whipped cream..
- The cake will harden if you keep it in the fridge, so microwave for 10 seconds or so before serving, and it will be nice and soft..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad