Frozen yogurt ice cubes. My son loves using the frozen yogurt cubes because it's much more convenient and it also gives his smoothie a more frozen texture along with using frozen berries. Using a small ice cube tray, I simply spooned yogurt into each section. I placed them in the freezer overnight and transferred into a ziplock bag later for.
These frozen yogurt berry bites are a delicious protein-packed snack idea! All you need to make this healthy and delicious treat is Clover Greek Yogurt, your favorite berries, and a silicone ice cube mold. Whip up a homemade frozen yogurt as a lighter alternative to ice cream. You can make Frozen yogurt ice cubes using 2 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Frozen yogurt ice cubes
- It’s 1 cup of yogurt.
- You need 1/2 can of pinapple.
These no-churn desserts include delicious flavours such as strawberry and tropical fruit. From the ice cream aisle to the food court, frozen yogurt comes in tons of varieties and flavors. Like regular yogurt, the tangy frozen treat is made from milk fermented with live cultures. Empty the yogurt into a clean sandwich or snack bag.
Frozen yogurt ice cubes step by step
- Put the yogurt in a blender.
- Add pineapples (if they are big pieces , add one at a time, but if you already chopped them, then just ad them all).
- After you have the mixture, you can add honey, or sugar for sweating, I usually use vanilla yogurt and call it a day).
- Pour the mixture into ice cube tray. Make sure that you Dont fill them all way up, remember when they freeze, they expand..
- Add a tooth pick in each cube, easier to hold!.
- Put The tray in the fridge freezer for couple hours, then serve them ,;).
Squeeze the yogurt into the ice tray. Tap the tray on the counter a few times to settle the yogurt. Freeze it. [Note: Once frozen, put the cubes into a freezer-safe bag or container. Freeze yogurt into ice cube trays. Serve with a drizzle of honey, if you like.