Easy Pizza with Okara Soy Pulp.
You can have Easy Pizza with Okara Soy Pulp using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Pizza with Okara Soy Pulp
- It’s 200 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 70 grams of Fresh okara.
- You need 1 of and 1/2 teaspoons Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 120 ml of Soy milk or regular milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Toppings:.
- You need 1/4 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 slice of Bacon.
- You need 4 of Cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1 stalk of Asparagus.
- It’s 1/4 of Paprika peppers.
- Prepare 1 of Pizza sauce (or tomato sauce).
- You need 1 of Pizza cheese.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Easy Pizza with Okara Soy Pulp step by step
- Making the dough: Combine cake flour, okara, baking powder, and salt in a bowl. Mix well with a spatula..
- Mix the soy milk and olive oil in a measuring cup. Add that into the mixture from Step 1 and mix with a spatula..
- When the dough comes together, transfer it onto a floured work surface (use some cake flour – unlisted). Knead well. The surface should turn slightly smooth..
- Divide the dough into 2 portions and roll it up into a ball. *You can wrap this up in plastic wrap to freeze and use later. Defrost in the fridge before using..
- Press down with your hands to stretch the dough into a flat ball. Place onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Pinch the edges around the perimeter of the dough to make a crust..
- Preparing the topping: Thinly slice the onion. Slice the cherry tomatoes into fourths. Cut the bell peppers into 5 mm cubes, the asparagus into 5 mm slices and the bacon into 5 mm strips..
- Spread out the pizza sauce. Top with onions. Sprinkle some cheese. Then layer the bacon, tomato, asparagus, and bell peppers. Season with salt and pepper..
- Bake in 220℃ preheated oven for 15 minutes. It's done when the cheese melts and becomes slightly browned. One pizza serves one person..