Girl's Festival Bento With Easy Onigiri.
You can cook Girl's Festival Bento With Easy Onigiri using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Girl's Festival Bento With Easy Onigiri
- It’s 1 of bowl Plain cooked rice.
- You need 1 of Nori seaweed.
- You need 1 slice of Ham (beer sausage).
- It’s 1 of Cucumber.
- Prepare 1 dash of Ketchup.
- You need 1 of Sliced cheese.
- Prepare 1 dash of Mayonnaise.
- You need 2 stick of Imitation crab sticks.
- Prepare 1 stick of Uncooked spaghetti.
Girl's Festival Bento With Easy Onigiri instructions
- Place one imitation crab stick into the bento to represent the doll stand. Shape the cooked rice into a roughly triangle shaped onigiri..
- Cut the ham according to the photo. The slit in the middle doesn't need to be in the shape of the letter "V"..
- Wrap the ham around the onigiri. Fix the edges in place with the pasta. The pasta is still sticking out of this onigiri in the photo to make it easy to understand..
- Peel the cucumber and wrap a slice around the second onigiri. Fix the edges of the cucumber in place in the same way as the ham..
- Use the red part of the imitation crab stick to add a line to the edges of the collars..
- Cut the sliced cheese using a tooth pick. Cut them into the shape of a fan and bat..
- Spread some mayonnaise onto the nori and stick the cheese shapes on top. Cut the nori around the cheese slightly bigger than the original shape..
- Cut the hair like this..
- Fix the hair and accessories onto the onigiri with mayonnaise. I made the nose and eyes with a nori puncher. Use ketchup to draw the cheeks on..
- I decorated the doll stand with sliced cheese and nori cut in the shape of flowers..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad