Easy Little Piggy Bento.
You can have Easy Little Piggy Bento using 3 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Little Piggy Bento
- Prepare 1 slice of Ham.
- You need 1 dash of Nori seaweed.
- It’s 1 of tiny bit Imitation crabsticks.
Easy Little Piggy Bento step by step
- Stuff your bento box full of flavored rice..
- [Cut out the parts:] Pink part – ham Black part- nori seaweed Red part – crabsticks.
- Assemble the face and arrange it on top of the rice! Eat up a lot so you don't lose to Buurin!.
- I used these cutters..
- You can also make a little bunny!.
- Or try Winnie the Pooh! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145247-winnie-the-pooh-bento.
- Or Baikinman! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/150117-baikinman-character-bento.
- Cookpad user "Mesochin" used cheese and nori seaweed to make her original piggy!.
- Here's a Minnie Mouse bento by another home cook!.
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad