No bake Piña Colada Cheesecake Tart. No-bake piña colada cheesecake is an easy to make dessert. The recipe that we share with you below isn't exactly light. Of course, you can adapt it to make it suitable for celiacs or for the diet you're following.
They're super easy to make; filled with a creamy, no-bake cheesecake then topped with an easy-to make fresh fruit topping and garnished with fresh fruit skewers. Smooth, creamy cheesecake that tastes like piña colada. Layers of pineapple chunks and coconut topped with coconut flavored cheesecake and baked to a smooth perfection. You can cook No bake Piña Colada Cheesecake Tart using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of No bake Piña Colada Cheesecake Tart
- It’s of For crust:.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of crushed graham cracker crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, softened.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of granulated sugar.
- It’s of For filling:.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese softened at room temperature.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1-8 oz of can of chopped pineapple drained and pineapple pieces chopped a little more by hand.
- Prepare of For topping:.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of confectioner's sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of coconut extract.
- Prepare of Shredded sweetened coconut.
- It’s of maraschino cherries.
The cheesecake is then topped with coconut whipped cream. No Bake Pina Colada Pie is a fun and easy summer dessert that'll leave you feeling like you're on a tropical island! This pie is simple to make with just a few ingredients and super light and fluffy so perfect for a summer dessert but really great for any time of year. Piña colada cheesecake is a pure delight that will transport you to the tropics in no time!
No bake Piña Colada Cheesecake Tart step by step
- In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the base, mix well and then press the mixture evenly on the bottom and up the sides of a 9 inch non-stick tart pan with a removable bottom, set aside..
- In the same bowl, add the cream cheese and just mix it with a spatula or wooden spoon just for about a minute to soften it. Add the cream and confectioners sugar and whisk it together until smooth and creamy (you can add everything in at once including the pineapple but if you whisk the creamy mixture first, you will eliminate any fear of lumpy cream cheese) then fold in the pineapple..
- Spread the filling in your prepared tart pan, then cover with some plastic wrap and pop it in the fridge overnight. In a bowl, add the heavy cream, confectioners sugar and coconut extract and using a handheld electric whisk, whisk until the cream forms stiff peaks..
- Spread the whipped cream on the filling, then top with the shredded coconut and some maraschino cherries and dig right in!.
A rich, creamy cheesecake filling, infused with cream of coconut and pineapple chunks make this dessert extra special. Equipment. note that a tray with a detachable bottom works best for a cheesecake. These easy No Bake Pina Colada Cheesecake Parfaits are full of pineapple and coconut flavor. Such a great dessert for summer picnics or parties.. Use a smaller cup or tart shaper to press the crumbs down.