Spinach Pumpkin Soup.
You can have Spinach Pumpkin Soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach Pumpkin Soup
- You need 1.5 cup of raw spinach leaves.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped pumpkin.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes cut into 4 pc.
- It’s 1 of carrot peeled.
- Prepare 4-6 cubes of Tofu (for vegan version) / paneer.
- You need 1/2 cup of boiled sweetcorn.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped beans.
Spinach Pumpkin Soup step by step
- Blanch the spinach. Blend into a smooth puree and keep aside..
- Now put tomatoes, carrots, pumpkin and beans in a pressure cooker with half cup water and cook for 2 whistles and 10 mins on low flame..
- When the steam from pressure Cooker is released naturally, open it, peel the dkin off tomatoes, remove the excess water and add spinach. Blend into a smooth puree..
- Now heat the puree in a pan, add sweet corn, paneer/ tofu peices and salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot!.
recipe by Vaishali Chhabra – Food marvels With VC @cookpad