Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Banana Bread.
You can have Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Banana Bread using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Banana Bread
- It’s of eggs.
- Prepare of Yellow Cake Mix.
- Prepare of Ripe bananas.
- It’s of Mini Reese's peanut butter cups.
Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease 2 small or 1 large loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, mash bananas – depending on the size of the bananas, you can use 3.
- Add cake mix and eggs – mix thoroughly.
- Gently fold in Reese's cups – you have 1/2 them or put them in whole (if there are peanut allergies, you can use chocolate chips).
- Pour into loaf pan(s).
- Put into preheated oven for 35 – 40 minutes. You made need extra time in a large loaf pan.
recipe by Jules W @cookpad