RedVelvet cake.. Post 1 #anniversary. This is BEST Red Velvet Cake recipe EVER is the recipe my mom used. It's soft, moist and tender, with the perfect red velvet flavor! I started my website posting a lot of twists on classic recipes.
I just found your blog a couple weeks ago, and I am completely hooked. I'm thrilled to see a post on red velvet cake, as some friends and I are planning a David. From scratch moist Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting! You can have RedVelvet cake.. Post 1 #anniversary using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of RedVelvet cake.. Post 1 #anniversary
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coco powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of tspn baking pwder.
- Prepare 1/2 of tspn baking soda.
- You need 200 gms of condensed milk.
- It’s 100 gms of butter.
- You need drops of Red food colour-few.
- You need of Milk as required.
- It’s of Whipped cream for icing.
Made by hundreds, loved by all. This red velvet cake is moist and flavorful and always a show stopper! If you have never made a red velvet cake from scratch, now is the time! But red velvet cake is special.
RedVelvet cake.. Post 1 #anniversary step by step
- In a bowl mix butter n condensed milk.
- Mix all dry ingredients in another bowl.
- Now add these dry ingredients to the mixture of butter n condensed milk little by little in parts n mix properly. No lumps shld b formed.
- Then add milk to it as required in quantity. The consistency shld b in ribbon form.
- Now add red food colour n mix properly.
- Transfer this batter to a greased tin.
- In a cooker place a stand n preheat for 5 mins n then place the cake tin n bake for 40-45 mins.
- In between keep on checking the cake by inserting a toothpick to it. If toothpick comes out clean it means its ready.
- Slightly loose the sides of the tin n tranfer it on working table after completely cooled.
- Cut it into layers apply cream in it. Then cover all over n decorate it as desired.
It's so eye-catching, and every time I make it, that first bite takes my breath away. It's so moist The whipped cream frosting is currently found within my Black Forest Cake recipe card, but I'll be breaking that out as a post of its own soon! Red velvet cake is traditionally a red, red-brown, crimson or scarlet-colored chocolate layer cake, layered with ermine icing. Red Velvet Cake – soft and moist interior with a great flavor combination coming from vanilla, cocoa powder and buttermilk. This cake has a wonderful red color crumb and frosted with a white cream cheese frosting which I simply adore.