Easy Small Bread Rolls.
You can cook Easy Small Bread Rolls using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Easy Small Bread Rolls
- You need 70 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- It’s 30 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of Skim milk powder (optional).
- It’s 70 ml of Lukewarm water (about body temperature).
- It’s 2 tsp of Olive oil (or vegetable oil, or butter).
- You need 2/3 tsp of Dry yeast.
- You need 4 slice of ＊Ham.
- Prepare 4 of sheets ＊Nori seaweed.
Easy Small Bread Rolls instructions
- Whisk the flour, salt, and skim milk powder in a bowl..
- Mix the lukewarm water and sugar in a separate bowl. Mix in the yeast, and soak for a while. Add the oil and mix..
- Pour the yeast and water mixture over the dry ingredients in the bowl, and mix with a spatula with cutting motion from the bottom of the bowl..
- When the dough comes together, cover with plastic wrap. Microwave for 30 seconds at 200 W or with the defrost setting on low. Let rest for about 15 minutes in a warm place..
- Dust with flour, and punch the dough down with your hands. Divide into 4 portions, and form into balls. Roll out with a rolling pin into thin circles about 12 cm in diameter..
- Place nori seaweed and ham, and roll up from the side. Close the seams completely..
- Cut into 3 portions. Cover with plastic wrap, and microwave for 30 seconds at 200 W..
- Transfer to a baking sheet. Cover with a tightly wrung kitchen towel, and leave in the microwave for about 15 minutes on the bread-rising setting. (Alternatively, cover with plastic wrap and leave in a warm place, around 35-40℃.).
- When they rise, bake in the preheated oven for about 14-18 minutes at 180℃. When they turn golden brown, they are done. Please adjust the baking time accordingly..