2 Min Mug Cake.
You can make 2 Min Mug Cake using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of 2 Min Mug Cake
- It’s 4 Tbsp of Wheat flour.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Cocoa Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 4 Tbsp of Powdered Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oil.
- It’s 5 Tbsp of Milk, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Water.
2 Min Mug Cake instructions
- In a microwave safe mug, put all the ingredients (except water) in the given order- wheat flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, powdered sugar, oil and milk. Mix the batter nicely, preferably with a butter knife or a fork as it goes easily into the bottom edges of the mug also. Once everything gets mixed, sprinkle about 1/2 teaspoon water on the top. Do not mix after adding the water..
- Keep the mug in the microwave for 1 minute, at 100% power. Do not use convection mode. Check for doneness of the cake by inserting a toothpick. If done then take out or keep it for 10 or 20 seconds more. Serve as it is.
- As you increase the number of mugs in the microwave, increase time marginally. Like 2 cups will take 1 min and 30 seconds..
- Notes: Omit cocoa powder and make it vanilla cake. In that case, add 1/4 tsp of vanilla essence also..