You can cook Tofu Datemaki using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tofu Datemaki
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 250 gr of tofu, pat dry.
- Prepare 1 tsp of shoyu.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mirin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dashi.
- You need of Oil for frying.
Tofu Datemaki instructions
- Blend all ingredients until smooth..
- Grease a square pan with oil. Using low heat, pour some mixture until it is about 1/4 inch thick. Cover..
- When it is cooked (no more runny mixture), arrange in a sushi mat. Roll gently, making sure the mat is not rolled with the mixture. Tie the sushi mat with rubber bands or ribbon. Some water from the tofu might drip, so be careful because it is hot..
- After an hour, remove the sushi mat. Slice, and enjoy! Here, I made some for my kids' bento..
recipe by Angela Mertoyono @cookpad