Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake. This is my favorite blueberry cheesecake recipe, which I often make for family get-togethers. —Cathy Medley, Clyde, Ohio. This show-stopping blueberry swirl cheesecake needs to come with a warning label. Either way, Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake is sure to get you a load of compliments.
This Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake recipe is out of this world delicious – creamy, velvety-smooth bliss. And it's more than pretty enough to impress friends with at your next potluck. Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake: Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and my wife said that she would like to have a cheesecake, I have made this one once before and it disappeared very quickly so I thought that I. You can make Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake using 21 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake
- You need of For the Crust.
- It’s 2 cups of grahm cracker crumbs.
- You need 6 tablespoon of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of For Blueberrie swirl.
- It’s 2 cups of fresh blueberries, or frozen if fresh are not available.
- You need 3 tablespoons of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 of tablesppon water.
- You need 2 teaspoons of cornstarch.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of For Cheesecake.
- Prepare 3-8 ounce of pacages of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream, at room temperature.
- You need 3 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s of Garnish.
- Prepare of fresh whipped cream and fresh blueberries.
These blueberry cheesecake bars start with a sugar cookie crust and finish with a decadent homemade cheesecake recipe. A tangy, sweet cheesecake with a blueberry sauce swirled into the surface. Note: You can also bake this cheesecake in a circular pan or individual ramekins if you want to make the circular. Beautiful to look at and delicious to eat.
Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350. Spray a 9 inch springform oan with bakers spray. Have a baking sheet ready to hold cheesecake covered with foil.
- Make Blueberry swirl sauce.
- Combine water, lemon juice and cornstarch in a small bowl until smooth.
- In a saucepan heat blueberries, sugar and salt, cook over low heat until blueberries begin to soften and become juicy.
- Add the cornstarch mixture and smash most of the bleberrieswith a spoon and cook until thickened about 5 minuted, pour into a bowl and cool to room temperature.
- Make crust.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter in a bowl until moistened.
- Press into bottom and sides of springform oan and freeze while preparing filling.
- Make Cheesecake Filling.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add sugar and beat until light and fluffy, beat in lemon, salt and vanilla.
- Add eggs one at a time beating in after each egg.
- Stir in sour cream until well combined.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Drop spoonfulls of Blueberry sauce on batter.
- Swirl sauce by cutting through batter with a skewer or thin knife.
- Place cheesecake on foil lined pan and bake for 50 to 60 minutes until just slightly jiggly in center. Turn oven off and let cheesecake sit in oven with the door closed for 1 hour. The remove to a rack and cool completely before covering and refrigerating overnight.
- Remove sides of springform pan.
- Garnish with whipped cream and fresh blueberries.
You must try blueberry swirl cheesecake. I always have blueberries in my freezer and I love cheesecake so this is one of my favorite blueberry recipes. Top with spoonfuls of blueberry mixture; swirl gently with knife. Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake (Photo: Regina H. Boone Detroit Free Press.) To prepare cheesecake filling: In a large bowl, beat both types of cream cheese until smooth.