Easy Basic Chocolate Chunky Muffins.
You can make Easy Basic Chocolate Chunky Muffins using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Basic Chocolate Chunky Muffins
- It’s of A:.
- Prepare 100 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 20 grams of Cocoa.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need of B:.
- It’s 60 grams of Butter.
- It’s 60 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 70 ml of Milk.
- It’s 1 dash of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare 25 grams of Walnuts.
- It’s 40 grams of Milk chocolate.
Easy Basic Chocolate Chunky Muffins instructions
- Bring the butter, egg and milk to room temperature. Preheat the oven to 180℃. Break each square of chocolate into 4 pieces. Toast the walnuts in the oven while preheating and crush lightly after they've cooled slightly..
- Put the A ingredients in a large bowl and mix well with a whisk..
- Cream the butter in a separate bowl with a whisk, add the sugar and egg and blend well. Mix in the milk and vanilla essence..
- Fold the ingredients from Step 3 into Step 2 with a spatula, mixing just until the flour is incorporated. (Do not over mix.) Lightly mix in the walnuts and broken chocolate..
- Fill the muffin cups about 80% full. Smooth the tops and bake at 180℃ for 20~25 minutes. They're done when a bamboo skewer comes out clean. Cool on a rack..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad