Quick apple cinnamon oatmeal. This Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal recipe is a hearty, healthy breakfast Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Recipe. Now that the days are officially COLD, I'm craving all kinds of warm I've never been a big fan of the packaged instant oatmeals, which are quick to prepare but often packed with quite a bit of sugar. Instant Pot Oatmeal with Apples and Cinnamon.
Some foods go perfectly together, like cookies and cream; apples and cinnamon are one of them. Add oatmeal into the combination, and you have a delicious, healthy breakfast. This apple cinnamon oatmeal is delicious for a quick and healthy breakfast. You can make Quick apple cinnamon oatmeal using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick apple cinnamon oatmeal
- It’s 2 cup of rolled oats.
- You need 3 cup of water.
- You need 4 dash of cinnamon.
- It’s 4 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of olive oil (for cooking).
- Prepare 1 of apple (dealers choice on type).
Homemade apple cinnamon oatmeal is a weekly staple breakfast recipe. Today I want to share one of our quick to-go breakfasts now that the fall weather has arrived! Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal is a hot breakfast that smells like apple pie and tastes as if fall has arrived. Soft and chewy apple cinnamon oatmeal cookies have crisp edges and tons of flavor!
Quick apple cinnamon oatmeal instructions
- Put water in med pan with oats on med low heat and let boil, remember to constantly be stirring so as to not burn..
- Finely chop apple and take over too frying pan and basically saute them with the oil. Cook until soft.
- Remove apples from frying pan and add to oatmeal..
- Add cinnamon and sugar and intensify heat to med high.
- Cook for a few minutes until everything blends nicely together.
- Serve and enjoy.
recipe by Ronnie Long @cookpad
So quick to make and no mixer needed for this simple. Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies are the perfect thing to bake any day of the year but I especially love them during fall. They are soft and cake-like in the middle with chewy, slightly crisp edges, and that delicious apple flavor and abundance of cinnamon will leave everyone craving more! We only recommend products and services we wholeheartedly endorse. This post may contain special links through which we earn a small commission if you This baked oatmeal is apple-cinnamon (perfect for fall!).