Pineapple upside 👇 cake.
You can cook Pineapple upside 👇 cake using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Pineapple upside 👇 cake
- You need of Topping.
- You need of butter (1 stick).
- You need of lightly packed brown sugar.
- It’s of 20 oz sliced pineapples.
- You need of maraschino cherries.
- You need of Cake.
- You need of Dunkin Hines Pineapple Supreme Cake Mix.
- You need of eggs.
- Prepare of water.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- You need of in. skillet.
Pineapple upside 👇 cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350° Place 12 in skillet on med – high heat.
- Place stick of butter in skillet until completely melted.
- Remove from heat. Add brown sugar until completely dissolved and spread evenly..
- Arrange pineapple and cherries anyway you want on top of syrup. Set aside….
- In a large bowl mix cake mix, water, eggs and vegetable oil..
- Pour cake mix in skillet on top of pineapple and cherries..
- Place skillet in oven for 30 minutes or until knife comes out clean!.
- Let sit until it is completely cooled. For about 1 hour. Place large cake plate on top of skillet upside 👇 and turn skillet over. You should have a perfect Pineapple upside 👇 🎂! Enjoy!.
recipe by DarknLovely @cookpad