Easy Rich Pasta Carbonara with Milk and Whole Egg.
You can have Easy Rich Pasta Carbonara with Milk and Whole Egg using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Easy Rich Pasta Carbonara with Milk and Whole Egg
- Prepare 200 grams of Pasta of your choice (short pasta works too).
- Prepare 1 of as much as you want Bacon or Ham.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion (medium size).
- You need 1 of for frying Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic (finely-chopped).
- It’s 1 of Salt and Black pepper.
- Prepare 150 ml of or more ◆Milk.
- Prepare 3 of slices, or as much as you want ◆Sliced cheese, or any kind except "Easy-melt" processed cheese.
- You need 1 of Whole egg.
Easy Rich Pasta Carbonara with Milk and Whole Egg step by step
- Preparation: Slice onion and cut bacon into bite-size pieces. Boil pasta for a few minutes less than as instructed on the package..
- Medium heat: Heat olive oil and garlic in a frying pan. Sauté the bacon and throw in the onion..
- Turn down to low heat: Add the ingredients marked ◆ into the pan to melt the cheese. ※Tear the cheese into small pieces to melt it easily ♪.
- Very low heat: When the cheese melts, toss in the cooked pasta and season with salt and black pepper..
- Turn off the heat: Pour the whisked egg into the pasta and stir immediately..
- Combine the egg with the pasta in residual heat and it's done! Serve immediately with a generous amount of black pepper..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad