Easy to make and yummy cheesecake. This recipe shows U how u can make yummy and easy cheesecakes recipes that too in few minutes. Here's a recipe I think you will like, it is very close to my families. Make this cheesecake and you'll never make another kind of cheesecake again!
Easy Blackberry and Apple Pie Recipe. Five ways to make food fun for kids. She eventually starting selling these cheesecakes to make some extra money around the holiday time. You can have Easy to make and yummy cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Easy to make and yummy cheesecake
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 blocks of softened cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 5-6 piece of digestive biscuits.
- You need 3-4 tablespoon of melted butter.
It's rich, creamy, sweet and tart. The perfect end to dinner or when you just need a yummy pick-me-up after a crazy day at Watch me make this Easy No Bake Cheesecake from start to finish! This easy mini cheesecake recipe uses sour cream to make a smooth & creamy filling. A vanilla wafer crust + whipped cream makes these a perfect dessert!
Easy to make and yummy cheesecake instructions
- Crush the digestive biscuits and combine with the melted butter. Lay a piece of baking sheet on the baking pan and spread the biscuit evenly on the pan. Press down hard until they form a nice and hard crust.
- Put the biscuit into the fridge while you get on with the batter.
- Combine fist the cream cheese and the sour cream. Beat it until it's just combined and add in the rest of the ingredients.(Do not overbeat the batter).
- Take out the biscuit base and put the batter onto the base. Bake the cheesecake at 135 degree for 45 minutes. To see if it's cooked, poke a toothpick into the cheesecake. If it comes out clean, take it out of the oven and leave it to chill.
- When the cake is completely chilled, refrigerate it for at least 3 hours.
- For the finishing touch, use a hot knife to smooth out the edges of the cake. You can put some toppings. (I use Nutella sauce and blueberries).
These Mini Cheesecakes are thick, smooth and creamy, with a little tang from some sour cream! They have a vanilla wafer crust and are topped. No Bake Cheesecake Bites make the perfect easy party desserts. The best part is that these bite size desserts can be whipped up in a matter of minutes! I've been making them for all our celebrations, holidays and get-togethers and they're one of my all time favorite dessert ideas for a party!