Mug cakes. This is my own version of the chocolate microwave mug cake. This chocolaty fudgy treat is truly decadent and great for nights. This chocolate mug cake recipe has no eggs and can be made for one or two (if you like to share).
These easy mug cake recipes are quick to make, easy to clean up, and absolutely decadent. Top Mug Cake Recipe & Mug Meal Secrets: How long should I cook my Mug Cake or Meal? Can you overcook a Mug Cake? You can make Mug cakes using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Mug cakes
- It’s 1/2 cup of curd.
- It’s 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s as per choice of Flavours.
Does your mug cake smell or taste like egg or is it rubbery? Whether they're sweet or savory Mug Cakes are a quick and easy way to make a single-serving cake or sweet treat. A mug cake is a single serving cake baked in the microwave. This is possibly one of the most indulgent chocolate mug cakes you will ever try.
Mug cakes instructions
- 1/2 cup curd + 1/4 cup powdered sugar + 1/4 cup oil,mix them well (I did in a glass) Seive together 1 cup flour (maida or wheat flour or almond flour) + pinch of salt + 1 tsp baking powder.
- Mix in wet ingredients in dry ingredients. Add a tsp vanilla essence. Maintain consistency using milk. If baking cake, bake this in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes..
- For mug cakes, divide the batter into six portions in greased tea cups itself..
- Add flavours 1. Coffee 2. Tutifruity 3. Coconut + raisins 4. Chocochips 5. Chopped nuts (almond, pista, walnut,cashew) 6. Glazed cherries Add these into individual mugs, mix upside down with a fork.Don't over mix.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute 40 seconds. Serve with vanilla ice cream.
This chocolate healthy mug cake is everything I'd hoped it would be. A super indulgent Low Fat Chocolate Mug Cake recipe, to cheat on your diet WITHOUT cheating! Done in minutes, this mug cake is a quick fix for a sweet craving. Microwave mug cakes are not as good as real cakes. But they are awesome in a different way: You That's why the new cookbook Mug Cakes is great, because author Leslie Bilderback tested each of.