Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting!!.
You can cook Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting!! using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting!!
- Prepare of Rolls.
- You need 1 cup of WARM milk.
- Prepare 1 envelope of yeast.
- You need 1/4 cup of + 1/4 tsp granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of egg (room temperature).
- You need 1/4 cup of melted unsalted butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 3/4 cup of AP flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of Cinnamon sugar filling.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 cup of softened unsalted butter.
- It’s of Cream Cheese frosting.
- It’s 4 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of unsalted butter (softened).
- It’s of confectioners sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need pinch of salt.
Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting!! instructions
- Mix WARM (not too hot or too cold)milk, yeast and 1/4 tsp granulated sugar. Let it sit for 10 min until a foam forms on top..
- Add the egg and melted butter and stir well..
- In another bowl mix together flour, granulated sugar and salt. Make a well in the middle and add the yeast and egg mixture and mix all together..
- Put a little of flour on the table and transfer the dough. Add just a little of flour if need it until is not steaky anymore..
- Knead by hand for 8 minutes. Form a ball..
- Put the ball in a greased pan and cover with plastic wrap. Let it double size. Put it in a warm place..
- Mix together the brown sugar and Cinnamon and set aside. Once the dough doble in size, roll it flat with a rolling pin and make a rectangule 12 x 14 in. Spread the softened butter and then pour the Cinnamon mixture pressing it..
- Roll the dough tighly starting with the long side and cut it in 10 pieces. Put them in a baking pan lined with wax paper.Let them rise covered with plastic in a WARM place 30 minutes..
- Once the rolls have double in size bake them for 30 min at 350° until golden brown..
- Meanwhile, Cream together the cream cheese, butter vanilla and pinch of salt until incorporated. Then add a little bit of confectioners sugar about 1/3 of a cup..
- Finallyyyy spread the frosting over the warm rolls. Enjoy!!!.