Olive Bread for Grown-ups.
You can cook Olive Bread for Grown-ups using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Olive Bread for Grown-ups
- You need 130 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- It’s 20 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 80 grams of Water.
- You need 15 grams of Grated cheese.
- You need 8 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 5 grams of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 grams of Instant dry yeast.
- Prepare 2 grams of ◆ Salt.
- Prepare 50 grams of ● Bacon.
- You need 50 grams of ● Onion.
- It’s 10 of ● Black olives, pitted.
- You need 1 of ☆ Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 of ☆ Tabasco sauce.
- It’s 1 of ☆ Black pepper.
- It’s 1 of ☆ Garlic powder.
Olive Bread for Grown-ups instructions
- Roughly mince the bacon and onions into 1-cm cubes. Wrap in a few layers of parchment paper, then microwave..
- When the onion becomes tender, transfer the onion and bacon to a paper towel to thoroughly blot out excess moisture and oil..
- Slice each olive into 3 to 4 pieces. They will break apart into smaller pieces when kneading..
- Combine the flour and the ● ingredients. Add the ☆ ingredients to taste. Mix in the yeast, then use a bread machine to knead the dough..
- When the dough is finished kneading, remove from the bread machine, and, with the seam on the bottom, shape into a ball, and let sit for 15 minutes. Wrap in plastic or cover with a damp kitchen towel to prevent drying..
- Divide into 8 parts, roll into balls, then allow to rise. They should double in size. Preheat oven to 220°C (or 428 F), put the dough in the oven, then immediately reduce the temperature to 180°C (356 F)..
- Bake for about 15 minutes, depending on your oven. Serve once they cool..
- These are baked with processed cheese..
- Here, I baked them as a small sandwich bread loaf. Lightly toast and have them with extra virgin olive oil..
- I love eating them with a generous amount of basil pesto. Cream cheese is also a great match. For basil pesto, see: https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/144185-easy-wanut-basil-pesto https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144185-easy-wanut-basil-pesto.
- Cut the rolls in half, and make a sandwich of ham, tuna, or vegetables..