Mint Chocolate Chip Pie. This no-bake pie tastes just like the beloved ice cream flavor. Looking for more mint chocolate goodness? You'll need only three ingredients to fix this refreshing make-ahead dessert that features a cool combination of mint and chocolate.
This make ahead No Bake Mint Chocolate Chip Pie tastes like mint chocolate ice cream in pie form without the melted mess. Now that the holidays are in full swing, more and more people are looking for easy holiday dessert recipes. I was talking with a friend recently about how she doesn't bake much. You can make Mint Chocolate Chip Pie using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mint Chocolate Chip Pie
- It’s 1 of oreo or chocolate pie crust.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 8 oz. of Softened cream cheese.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare of Few drops green food coloring.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of peppermint extract.
- It’s 1 cup of mini chocolate chips.
- You need 1 cup of Andes candy.
- It’s of Melted chocolate to drizzle.
Taste: Like mint chocolate chip ice cream on steroids! Since it's frozen, it's made ahead of time by nature. Your guests will be requesting the recipe after one bite of this fluffy and refreshing pie. An easy recipe for Mint Chocolate Chip Pie. #MintChocolateChipPie #dessert *****Disclaimer***** This video is not intended for children, and has been marked.
Mint Chocolate Chip Pie instructions
- Beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Beat cream cheese for 2 minutes, add food coloring and powdered sugar beat until smooth. Then add vanilla extract and peppermint extract until combined..
- Fold in heavy cream then mini chocolate chips and finally crushed Andes candy..
- Put mixture in pie crust and top with chocolate chips and Andes candy and drizzle with melted chocolate..
- Refrigerate for 5 – 6 hours until firm.
When the temperature rises, refreshing desserts like this Mint Chocolate Chip Pie are the sweet solution. Start with a pre-made chocolate cookie crust – the perfect base to hold all of the creamy, minty, goodness. You'll love this Frozen Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Pie too. Mint chocolate chip is my all time fave flavour of ice cream – always has been, always will be. This recipe encapsulates all the aspects of the flavour Transfer the mint chocolate chip cream to the chilled pie, smoothing with an offset spatula.