White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake w/ Oreo Crust. It has a creamy texture with undertones of white chocolate and raspberry. This White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake is a creamy white chocolate cheesecake swirled How to Make White Chocolate Cheesecake. So there are a few different things going on in this With white chocolate and raspberries in the cake, I felt an oreo chocolate crust overpowered the more.
This Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake is show stopping delicious and the perfect dessert for any occasion. This white chocolate and raspberry cheesecake is a lot easier to make than you might think. In fact, I made it with a little one in my arms and another The Crust: In a large mixing bowl, mix together the finely ground oreo cookies with the sugar and salt. You can have White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake w/ Oreo Crust using 17 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake w/ Oreo Crust
- You need of CRUST ⬇️(using a SPRING FORM PAN).
- It’s 1 Box of Oreos.
- You need 1/3 cup of Butter.
- It’s of FOR RASPBERRY SAUCE ⬇️.
- Prepare 10 oz of fresh raspberries.
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- It’s of FILLING⬇️.
- It’s 4-8 oz of cream cheese (room temp).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream (room temp).
- You need 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 5 of eggs (room temp).
- It’s 4 oz of Shaved white chocolate (optional).
- Prepare of FOR GARNISH⬇️ (optional ).
- It’s 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
The OREO crust makes these White Chocolate-Raspberry Cheesecake Bars more divine. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended. This White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake is an easy no bake cheesecake recipe for summer! Make Olive Garden's white chocolate raspberry cheesecake at home.
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake w/ Oreo Crust instructions
- Preheat oven to 475°F. 5 mins before completing the filling , fill oven safe skillet with 1/2 inch of water. This is for the water bath.
- Remove filling from Oreos then crush the Oreos in blender for fine consistency..
- Add melted butter to Oreos. Press down Oreos on a lined spring form pan with hand or glass..
- Freeze until filling is complete.
- Add most of raspberries to a saucepan (saving a few for garnish) and stir with sugar and lemon juice until raspberries break down.
- Strain raspberries. Set Aside to cool..
- Add water bath to oven.
- Add cream cheese, sugar, sour cream.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time. Incorporate egg completely before adding the next.
- Add vanilla.
- Remove crust from freezer and sprinkle white chocolate at the bottom before adding filling.
- Add SOME filling, then add SOME raspberry sauce. Use knife to swirl around..
- Add more filling then add more raspberry sauce. Swirl with knife..
- Repeat until you fill your pan.
- Place foil under your pan to be sure water doesn't leak through during water bath.
- Bake on 475°F for 10 mins.
- Bring temperature down to 375°F and continue baking for 5 mins.
- Remove from water bath after 5 mins.
- Bake until LIGHTLY browned. Turn off oven and let cheesecake sit for 1 hour then remove.
- Wrap with plastic then refrigerate 5 hours.
- Remove plastic then Garnish😉.
Who doesn't love a decadent homemade dessert with a raspberry swirl and Oreo cookie crust? #flouronmyfingers #cheesecake. This Raspberry Cheesecake is a lusciously creamy dessert nestled in a homemade oreo chocolate crust and marbled with raspberry swirls then A raspberry cheesecake at it's finest and one that looks like a Cheesecake Factory dessert (aka White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake!) Raspberry & White Chocolate Cheesecake. My mom makes this cheesecake a lot because it's so good and really pretty. She calls it a "go-to" recipe. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until blended.