Easy & Quick Peach Desert #vegan #gluten-free #grain- free #sugar-free.
You can have Easy & Quick Peach Desert #vegan #gluten-free #grain- free #sugar-free using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy & Quick Peach Desert #vegan #gluten-free #grain- free #sugar-free
- Prepare 3-4 of large or 6 small ripe peaches.
- You need 3 of table spoons flaked almonds.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of maple syrup (more for taste).
- You need 1 tablespoon of shredded coconut (to garnish).
- It’s of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- You need 1 tablespoon of water.
Easy & Quick Peach Desert #vegan #gluten-free #grain- free #sugar-free step by step
- Wash peaches and cut them into quarters..
- Squeeze the lemon and put juice into a sauce pan, adding 1 table spoon of water. You can also use juice of a whole lemon without water but it will be tarter. The purpose of this is to be on the base of peaches so peaches don’t stick to the pan when you turn the heat on..
- Add the peaches and maple syrup. Gently stir so all pieces come in contact with the juice and heat. Keep in medium fire until peach skins start to come off. You can remove the skins as they come off or leave them – peaches are super easy to peel. Make sure you don’t overcook – peaches should get softer but still keep their shape. It only takes 2-4 minutes..
- Add 2 tablespoons of flaked almonds and stir in. Cook for another minute or two until they slightly soften from the juice that peaches have let out. I.
- Remove from heat, remove any other unwanted skins and put in a dish. Garnish with remaining shredded almonds and coconut or serve with yoghurt, ice cream or cream..
recipe by mk @cookpad