Easy Nostalgic Kissaten Style Pasta Napolitan – For Bento Too.
You can make Easy Nostalgic Kissaten Style Pasta Napolitan – For Bento Too using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Nostalgic Kissaten Style Pasta Napolitan – For Bento Too
- It’s 4 of to 5 Wiener sausages (sliced diagonally).
- Prepare 2 of to 3 slices Ham or bacon (cut into 1cm pieces).
- Prepare 100 grams of Ground pork (optional).
- You need 1/2 of Onion (thinly sliced).
- Prepare 1 of Green bell pepper (sliced lengthwise thinly).
- You need 2 of ladles full Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper , soy sauce to finish.
- Prepare 200 grams of Pasta (1.7 mm).
- It’s 1 of to 2 tablespoons Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
Easy Nostalgic Kissaten Style Pasta Napolitan – For Bento Too step by step
- Boil the pasta. Add salt to a generous amount of boiling water, and cook the pasta for 1 minute less than indicated on the package. (So if it says 8 minutes, cook for 7 minutes.).
- Heat up a frying pan and spread around some oil. Add all the ingredients except for the flavoring ingredients and stir fry. If you're using ground pork, add it first and cook before adding the other ingredients..
- Take out some of the stir fried green peppers before adding the seasoning ingredients. They'll be used as garnish..
- Season with salt and pepper, then add about 1/2 ladle full of the pasta cooking water and mix..
- Before adding the pasta, add the flavoring ingredients. Add lots of ketchup and 1 tablespoon of Japanese-style Worcestershire sauce, a little sugar, and a little soy sauce. Mix well..
- Add the pasta and mix well, until the flavors permeate everything. Put in the margarine at the very end, mix until it's melted and the dish is done..
- It's really good when topped with lots of grated Parmesan cheese..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad