Easy Pressed Sushi.
You can make Easy Pressed Sushi using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Pressed Sushi
- Prepare 60 ml of Sushi vinegar.
- You need 360 ml of White rice.
- You need 1 can of ★Canned tuna.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ★Sake.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ★Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sesame (for tuna soboro).
- It’s 1/3 of ■Carrot.
- It’s 1 of Egg (for salad).
- It’s 1 of Egg (for kinshi tamago – shredded omelet).
- Prepare 2 of Cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 1 slice of Ham.
- Prepare 3 of leaves Shiso (or Mizuna).
- It’s 1 of Mayonnase, salt and sesame (for salad).
Easy Pressed Sushi instructions
- Wrap ■ ingredients individually in foil. Cook with rice in the rice cooker..
- Make tuna soboro from the ingredients listed as ★. Drain the oil from canned tuna, and put it in a pan. Cook until the water is gone. Add sake, sugar and soy sauce, and simmer until some of the liquid has boiled down. Add sesame, and leave until cooled..
- Make kinshi tamago. Make a very thin omelette. Slice thinly when cool..
- Mix sushi vinegar and cooked rice. Let it cool..
- Remove the egg from the rice cooker, cool it quickly and peel. Mix with mayonnaise, salt and pepper to prepare the egg salad..
- Cut carrot into thin round slices. Cut them out with a star-shaped cutter, as well as ham. Finely chop the remaining edges of carrot..
- Line a milk carton with cling film.. Add the ingredients in layers starting with cherry tomato, then star-shaped carrots, ham, egg strands, shiso leaves and sushi rice. Press hard from the top to make a shape..
- Pack in layers of tuna soboro and sushi rice, finely chopped carrots and sushi rice, egg salad and sushi rice … Press them firmly as necessary to make a shape..
- It's ready to serve. The side looks like this..
- This is the cut piece for one serving. Slicing through the cling film keeps the beautiful shape..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad