Strawberry Dump Cake.
You can make Strawberry Dump Cake using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Dump Cake
- Prepare 1 of (15.25 oz) boxed white cake mix.
- You need 1 cup of boiling water.
- Prepare 1 of (3 oz) box strawberry flavored Jell-o.
- You need 1/2 cup of cold water.
- Prepare 1 of Frosting:.
- Prepare 1 of (8 oz) tub Cool-Whip non-dairy whipped topping.
- Prepare 1 of (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 of Topping:.
- Prepare 1 lb of strawberries, diced.
Strawberry Dump Cake instructions
- Make cake as directed on the back of the box for a 9×13" pan. Let the cake cool for 20 minutes and "poke" the cake with a large fork (I space my pokes about 1/2" apart and do it until the entire surface of the cake is covered). Mix together the boiling water and Jell-o until the Jell-o is completely dissolved. Pour in the cold water and mix well then pour over the cake. Cover the cake with plastic wrap and refrigerate for three hours. Combine the Cool-Whip, cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla and beat until smooth (I have found that it's easiest to use an electric mixer, but you don't have to). Spread on top of cake. Top with strawberries and keep in the fridge until ready to serve..
recipe by tatt2crazy @cookpad