Easy Guava Cheesecake. Indulge dad on father's day with this delicious and easy to make Guava Cheesecake. A dessert and gift all in one. Add tropical flavor to your dessert with a guava cheesecake!
Guava and Cream Cheese Hand PiesFoodie with Family. It was simple and an amazing no fuss cheesecake recipe. View top rated Guava cheesecake recipes with ratings and reviews. You can cook Easy Guava Cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Easy Guava Cheesecake
- You need 16 oz of Cream Cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1/2 of Guava Paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Water.
- Prepare 1 of Ready-to-use cracker crumb crust (Graham or Nilla).
Apple Cheesecake Elegante, Baked Guavas Stuffed With Mushrooms And Olives, Banana Guava Pie, etc. Recipe from book "La cocina no muerde" #thekitchendoesntbite #lacocinanomuerde. creamy guava cheesecake bites Dessert Latin American. Guava, cheese and fried dough in one bite? But there are lots of ways to use guava paste.
Easy Guava Cheesecake step by step
- Pre – heat oven 350°F.
- In a mixer, using the paddle attachment, mix the cream cheese and the sugar until the mixture gets even. Then add the vanilla and the eggs one by one (one egg first, when it's incorporated, add the other one).
- Meanwhile, cut the Guava Paste in a half and cut the half in medium dices (cubes). In a cooking pot, put the cubes and the water. Start cooking in a med temperature. When the paste is almost melted, remove from the burner. Let set for 2 mins. Using a hand blender, transforms the almost melted in a guava sauce..
- Add the guava sauce to the cheesecake batter and continue mixing until the mixture looks pink-ish. Then put the mixture in the cracker crumbs mold..
- Lower the temperature to 325°F. Bake the cheesecake for 35-45 mins until the center is *almost* done (don't let the center get completely done bc you going to get a burned cheescake 😱).
- Refrigerate for 3 hrs. Decorate as you wish. You can use the other half of the guava paste to decorate. Just blend it with the hand blender (no heat, no water) to make a jelly to put on top. You can use whipped cream or other garnish too. Enjoy!!!!.
Guava paste – also known as guayabate or goiabada. Whether the guavas are courtesy of your mother's Pink Guava tree or the local market, I make this Easy Homemade Guava Jam on a weekly basis during the season..cheesecake using guavas???? discussion from the Chowhound General Discussion, Cheesecake food community. I have a guava tree and am in the midst of an avalanche of ripe guavas. These guava and cream cheese pastries are so easy and dangerously MOUTH-WATERING! Guava is a tropical fruit and it gets made into a paste that's almost like a really thick jelly that's fruity and sweet.