You can make Peach cobbler using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peach cobbler
- Prepare 1 box of butter golden or yellow cake mix.
- You need 2 large of jars of peaches.
- You need 2 1/3 cup of pancake mix.
- It’s 1 1/2 stick of margarine or butter (sliced up).
- It’s of ground cinnamon.
- You need of ground nutmeg.
- You need of vanilla extract.
Peach cobbler instructions
- Mix the cake & pancake mix together.
- Grease the pan.
- Layer the pan with the dry mix combo.
- Add plops of butter or margarine . Then sprinkle the nutmeg &cinnamon.
- Pour the peaches in a bowl. Separate the juice from the fruit..
- Layer the peaches in the pan. Pour some of the juice on the dry mix..
- Repeat with the dry mix, butter(margarine), seasonings, and peaches and peach juice..
- Pour some of the peach juice on the top so that the cake mix will cook to a nice golden brown.
- Cook at 350 for 45 minutes top 1 hour 15 minutes depending on your oven.
recipe by Mrz.Jae @cookpad