Oreo cheesecake. Flatten bag to remove excess air, then seal bag. This creamy Oreo cheesecake is chock full of those delicious cookies, covered in a beautiful swirled chocolate ganache and crowned. Cheesecake is our number one, and Oreos are our favorite cookie, so you can only imagine how deadly this combination is for us.
You'll love this easy No Bake Oreo Cheesecake recipe! Made with an Oreo crust and a simple cheesecake filling that's packed with Oreo crumbs & chunks of Oreo! This Oreo Cheesecake is thick and creamy with delicious cookies and cream flavors! You can cook Oreo cheesecake using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oreo cheesecake
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of Oreos, crushed finely (about 20).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter melted.
- You need 3 packages (8 ounce) of cream cheese softened.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup (8 ounce) of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of vanilla.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 3 of eggs lightly beaten.
- It’s 15 of coarsely chopped, Oreos divided.
It has moist chunks of Oreo cookies in the cheesecake as well as whole cookies and raspberries along the outside. OREO® Cookies baked in our creamy Cheesecake with layers of fudge cake and OREO® Cookie OREO and the OREO Wafer Design are registered trademarks of Mondelēz International group, used. Cheesecake and Oreos are both delicious. When blended together, they make the ultimate cheesecake.
Oreo cheesecake instructions
- Combined crush Oreos and butter in a large bowl. Press into bottom and one inch up sides of a greased 9 inch springform pan. Set aside..
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth beat in the sour cream, flour, vanilla and salt..
- Add eggs beat on low just until combined. Fold in three fourths cup of the chopped Oreos. Pour into crust. Top with remaining cookies..
- Place on baking sheet. Bake at 325 degrees 60-65 minutes or until center is almost set..
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes carefully running a knife around edges. Cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight then remove sides of pan..
The traditional way of making an Oreo cheesecake is by baking it in an oven. An easy two ingredient Oreo crust topped with a smooth and creamy Oreo cheesecake filling. These Mini Oreo Cheesecakes make a perfect dessert for any time of year! Oreo cheesecake is a crowd-pleasing dessert that doesn't require a stove or any cooking. This no-bake cheesecake is tangy, smooth, rich and creamy, all nestled in a crisp cookie crust.