Our Family's Piroshki.
You can have Our Family's Piroshki using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Our Family's Piroshki
- You need 100 grams of each Ground pork and onion.
- Prepare 2 of Dried shiitake mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of to 2 teaspoons Toasted white sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ☆Cake flour.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 teaspoons ◆Oyster sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of each ◆Sugar, Japanese-style Worcestershire sauce (chuunou sauce).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ◆Chicken soup stock granules.
- Prepare 1 dash of ◆Pepper.
- Prepare 200 grams of ◎Cake flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of ◎Baking powder.
- You need 2 tsp of ●Vegetable oil.
- You need 90 ml of ●Milk.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 20 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Beaten egg.
- It’s 1 of Frying oil.
Our Family's Piroshki step by step
- Put the dried shiitake mushrooms in a heatproof bowl, add some water and a little sugar (not listed in the ingredients) and microwave until they are rehydrated. Chop up the rehydrated shiitake mushrooms together with the onion. Combine the ◆ ingredients..
- Heat up 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a frying pan. Lightly stir fry the shiitake mushrooms and onion, then add the ground meat and stir-fry it thoroughly..
- Add the white sesame seeds, the combined ◆ ingredients, and ☆ cake flour, and stir fry for 2 minutes. Divide into 8 portions while it's still hot..
- While the filling is cooling down, make the dough. Combine the ◎ floury ingredients and sift them together. In another bowl, combine the ● ingredients and mix them together well. Make the sugar and salt ready too..
- Add the sugar and salt to the bowl with the floury ingredients and mix lightly. Add the combined ● (the milk mixture) little by little while mixing. Knead until it's no longer floury..
- Divide the dough into 8 portions, roll each out flat, and put on a portion of the Step 3 filling. If you put the filling on one side of the dough, it's easier to wrap..
- Brush the edges of the dough with beaten egg, fold the dough over like a gyoza dumpling, and seal the edges tightly. Crimp the edges with a fork (on both sides)..
- Deep fry in 160~170°C oil until golden brown, then drain off the oil. Here is one cut in half..
- If you don't seal the seams very tightly in Step 7, the buns will open up! Here's a bad example. One of them opened up, and oil seeped in…it gets oil-logged, so be careful not to let this happen!.