GRANNY'S Easy peach crisp.
You can have GRANNY'S Easy peach crisp using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of GRANNY'S Easy peach crisp
- You need 1 of bag of frozen peaches.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1 box of jiffy cake mix.
GRANNY'S Easy peach crisp instructions
- Place frozen peaches in a 9×9 and sprinkle sugar over peaches.
- If you have questions about Jiffy cake mix click on the picture look under the comments. Jiffy cake is only 9oz and regular cake mix is 16.5! Hope that helps everyone….
- Open box of jiffy cake and sprinkle over the peaches and sugar..
- Cut the butter thin slices and place on top of everything..
- Place in preheat oven at 375 for about 35 minutes. Or until brown enough for your taste..
recipe by Mrs. Bell @cookpad