Green Herb Vegan Nachos 🌿 🌱🌶.
You can cook Green Herb Vegan Nachos 🌿 🌱🌶 using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Green Herb Vegan Nachos 🌿 🌱🌶
- It’s 1 packet of blue corn tortilla chips.
- You need 100 g of artisan vegan cheese.
- It’s of 2 tablespoons vegan nacho cheese sauce.
- Prepare 2 of ladles of cooked refried or pinto beans.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of vegan sour cream or creme fraiche.
- You need of 1 red onion (optionally quick pickled).
- You need 2 of peppers different colours.
- It’s 1/2 of cucumber.
- Prepare 2 of red chillies 🌶 🌶.
- It’s 2 of jalapeño (fresh, pickled or both).
- It’s 1 of unwaxed lime (juice and zest).
- You need A few of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of ripe avocado.
- You need 2 handfuls of fresh garden herbs (coriander and any others you have).
- Prepare of Sea salt.
Green Herb Vegan Nachos 🌿 🌱🌶 step by step
- Finely chop your veggies ready for sprinkling. Chop your avocado and either mash into guacamole or squeeze the juice if half a lime abs sprinkle with sea salt and coriander..
- Lay the tortilla chips in a baking tray. Grate your vegan cheese in top and grill until melted. Remove and distribute equally into 2 bowls..
- Heat the pre-cooked refried beans (can sub for black or pinto beans) and heap in the middle of the nachos..
- Sprinkle with the fresh herbs and veggies, jalapeños and a sprinkle of lime zest and serve with a drizzle of nacho cheese and a dollop of vegan sour cream..
recipe by Rachel @cookpad