For Brunch Easy Sandwich.
You can have For Brunch Easy Sandwich using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of For Brunch Easy Sandwich
- It’s 2 slice of Bread (sliced into eighths).
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 of Bacon or Ham.
- You need 1 of Sliced cheese.
- It’s 1/2 of to 1 Lettuce ※Optional.
- You need 1/2 of Tomato ※Optional.
- You need 1 of to 1 1/2 tablespoons Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ketchup.
- You need 1 small of amount Vegetable oil (to fry the eggs).
For Brunch Easy Sandwich instructions
- Chop the lettuce into sizes that would fit in the bread. Chop the bacon in half, and the tomatoes in half then into half-moons.
- Heat a generous amount of vegetable oil in the frying pan and make fried eggs. Crush the yolk with a spatula and spread out..
- When the egg whites are browned, add bacon on top as if covering the eggs. Cook for a few minutes over low to medium heat. You can also fry the bacon separately, if there's space..
- Shake the frying pan and flip over. ※Use a spatula if you wish. If you're cooking the bacon separately, cook both sides..
- Toast the bread, and spread mayonnaise on one side..
- If you're adding tomatoes, spread 1 leaf of lettuce, then top the tomatoes..
- On the left, put 2 leaves of lettuce and 1 slice of cheese. Spread ketchup on the right. Put the cheese directly on if you don't have lettuce..
- Top the cooked eggs and bacon on the right. It might be hard to sandwich, so you could put the eggs and bacon on top of the cheese..
- Sanwich, and slice diagonally. ※If it's falling apart, you could hold it with a toothpick before slicing..
- Dish it up and enjoy. It's so colorful with lettuce..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad