Easy and Comforting Sweet Potato Salad.
You can have Easy and Comforting Sweet Potato Salad using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Easy and Comforting Sweet Potato Salad
- Prepare 1 large of Japanese sweet potato.
- It’s 6 of Cooked ham （thinly-sliced）.
- It’s 3 of to 4 tablespoons ☆ Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tbsp of ☆ Milk.
- It’s 1 of ☆ Pepper.
- You need 1 of Dried parsley.
Easy and Comforting Sweet Potato Salad step by step
- Peel a sweet potato, cut into half-moon shapes, and put in water..
- Put sweet potatoes in a pan, add water until it covers them, put salt 1/2 teaspoon （extra）, and put over heat..
- Cook sweet potatoes until soft. （like a bamboo skewer would go through） After cooking, put them in a strainer..
- Cut beer hams into half then cut into 1cm rectangles..
- Put sweet potatoes in a bowl and mash them. Add ☆ ingredients and mix altogether until smooth..
- Add more milk if it's not soft enough!.
- Take apart 4 pieces of ham, add them in then mix together..
- Dish up, sprinkle with dried parsley, and done..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad