Oreo Milka Kinderbueno Nutella Cheesecake. Je hebt ze zo gemaakt en je kunt ze ook prima voorbereiden. En ja, die Oreo Nutella Cheesecake miste natuurlijk Milka chocolade. Eindstand: een brij van chocoladesoorten, terwijl het Taartenmeisje in mij zo graag zorgvuldig te werk was gegaan.
This Nutella Oreo Cheesecake has a crust made from Oreo cookies. You need to use the whole cookie – cream and all. Use a food processor to grind them up finely. You can make Oreo Milka Kinderbueno Nutella Cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Oreo Milka Kinderbueno Nutella Cheesecake
- Prepare 2 packages of oreo.
- You need 200 grams of nutella.
- Prepare 200 grams of milka chocolate.
- It’s 5 of kinder bueno's.
- It’s 200 grams of mon chou (cream cheese).
- Prepare 25 grams of sugar.
- You need 250 ml of whipped cream.
- You need 50 grams of butter.
Cheesecake de nutella com oreo, sem fogão e sem geladeira #namarmita. Oreo Nutella Homer Milka [Battle of the fancy Donuts]. A dark chocolate Nutella cheesecake with an Oreo crust. Most recipes call for both, sugar and Nutella- a combination I thought was a little over the top.
Oreo Milka Kinderbueno Nutella Cheesecake instructions
- Heat the oven to 50 degrees celcius and put the butter inside.
- Put a sheet of bakery paper in the baking tin and grease it.
- Grind the oreo's in a kitchen machine (you can save some oreo's for the decorations, but the base of the cheesecake will become thinner).
- Add the butter to the grinded oreo's.
- Fill the bottem of the baking tin with the oreo/butter mixture.
- Press the mixture flat and put it in the freezer till the base of the cheesecake becomes solid.
- Beat the whipped cream slowly airy with the sugar.
- Beat the mon chou cheese a little loose.
- Mix the whipped cream and the mon chou, and make the cheese.
- Add the cheese on the oreo base and put it back in the freezer (for +/- 2 hours).
- Put the jar of nutella in the oven.
- Take the nearly done cake out of the freezer and spread the nutella on top of the cheese.
- Put the cake back in the freezer for +/- 2 hours.
- Put the milka in the oven.
- Break most part of the kinderbueno's in small cubes (some will be used later on).
- Spread the milka on the layer of nutella, and press the cubes of bueno in the milka (or place the bueno first and pour the milka over them, your preference).
- Grind the remaining bueno's, and decorate the cake (also if you've saved some oreo's, this is the time to place them on the cake).
- Put the finished cake in the refrigerator, and wait till the milka becomes solid.
If ever there were a magical cake — a cake made for curing your ails or even the winter blues, for bonding over, anything really — this Oreo and Nutella cheesecake is it. A creamy chocolate-hazelnut spread tops a crust made of crushed Oreo cookies to make this irresistible baked cheesecake.—Nick Iverson, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Beat in Nutella, cream and salt. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until blended. Rich, creamy no bake Nutella cheesecake with a mousse-like texture and heavenly taste.