Easy Rolled-Up Cured Ham and Onion Salad.
You can cook Easy Rolled-Up Cured Ham and Onion Salad using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Rolled-Up Cured Ham and Onion Salad
- Prepare 1 of Whole fresh onion.
- Prepare 8 slice of Cured ham (e.g. proscuitto).
Easy Rolled-Up Cured Ham and Onion Salad instructions
- Slice onions thinly and soak in water. If you are not used to the taste of raw onions, you can sprinkle some salt over it first. Make sure to drain the water well….
- Roll the onions up in cured ham, and place the roll face down when you are done. Voila!.
- You can use Japanese, Italian, and other dressings. For example you can use mayonnaise mixed with ponzu sauce. They're great just sprinkled with black pepper too! It's up to you!.
- I also tried wrapping the rolls with shiso leaves and sprinkled with black pepper to keep it simple. This version is great too!.
- Here's another salad I made with carrot-onion dressing. This is tasty too!.
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad