Vegan vetkoek and savory mince.
You can cook Vegan vetkoek and savory mince using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan vetkoek and savory mince
- Prepare of Vetkoek:.
- Prepare 3 cups of flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dry quick rise yeast.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2-1/2 cups of warm water.
- You need of Mince:.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It’s 2 of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 2 of handfulls chopped mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/3 box of soy savory mince.
- It’s as needed of Water.
Vegan vetkoek and savory mince step by step
- Mix dry vetkoek ingredients and then add water.
- Need for 5mins and then cover with a moist tea towel to rise for an hour.
- While dough is rising make filling.
- Fry onion, mushrooms, garlic and tomatoes.
- Add soya powder and water till desired consistency is achieved.
- Leave to simmer for a bit till tomatoes break down.
- Then knead dough and divide into size balls of choice…a bit flat and plump.
- Leave to rise for 15mins.
- Once thats done fry in oil on a low-med setting.
recipe by Keandra Doig @cookpad