Okara Peanut Butter Vegan Brownies.
You can have Okara Peanut Butter Vegan Brownies using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Okara Peanut Butter Vegan Brownies
- Prepare 200 ml of Brown sugar.
- You need 133 ml of Cocoa powder.
- You need 200 ml of Peanut butter (microwave to soften).
- You need 200 ml of Soy milk.
- You need 2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 200 ml of Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 200 ml of Okara.
Okara Peanut Butter Vegan Brownies step by step
- Mix together the brown sugar, cocoa powder, and warmed peanut butter..
- Then whisk the soy milk and vanilla extract together until smooth..
- Combine the whole wheat flour, baking powder, and salt..
- Mix together all three mixtures from Steps 1 to 3. Add the okara (when using homemade okara, make sure to drain any water) and mix..
- Preheat oven to 170℃. Grease a 20 x 30 cm baking pan. Also grease the parchment paper you'll be lining the pan with..
- Pour in the dough and bake for 30 minutes. Take it out and let it cool. Brownies are easy to break when hot, so wait to slice until cooled down thoroughly..
- Pull out the parchment paper from the baking pan. Slice into twelfths..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad