Vanilla Marscapone Cream Filling / Frosting.
You can make Vanilla Marscapone Cream Filling / Frosting using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Vanilla Marscapone Cream Filling / Frosting
- It’s 16 oz of marscapone cheese, at room temperature.
- You need 3 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
Vanilla Marscapone Cream Filling / Frosting step by step
- In a large bowl neat marscapone cheese, sugar, salt and vanilla until smooth.
- Add cream and beat until it just holds its shape, don't overbeat or it will become grainy.
- This frosting/ filling is light, creamy and goes wonderful on cakes, brownies , bars, tortes, as a filling for cookies and is great with fruit. It makes enough to frost a 3 layer cake and 36 cupcakes.