Vegan Chocolate Fudge Cake.
You can make Vegan Chocolate Fudge Cake using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Vegan Chocolate Fudge Cake
- You need 1 – 1/2 cups of Flour :.
- You need 3 tbsps of Cocoa Powder :.
- You need 1 cup of sugar Powdered :.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda :.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Oil :.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt :.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vinegar :.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla Essence :.
- You need 1 cup of water Cold :.
Vegan Chocolate Fudge Cake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180C / 360F.
- Sift the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- In another bowl, mix the wet ingredients together.
- Slowly pour in the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well so that no lumps are formed.
- Pour the mixture into your baking pan and bake in the oven for 30minutes or until a tooth pick inserted in the cake comes out clean.
- Cool the cake.
- Dust with powdered sugar like I did or drizzle over some chocolate frosting or just eat it just as..
recipe by Beula Pandian Thomas @cookpad