Cireng (Tapioca fritter) *Vegan.
You can make Cireng (Tapioca fritter) *Vegan using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cireng (Tapioca fritter) *Vegan
- It’s 250 gr of tapioca starch.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 of spring onions (chopped).
- You need 3 of garlic cloves (chopped).
- Prepare 1 cup of warm water.
- It’s of Peanut sauce:.
- You need 250 gr of peanut (fried).
- You need 2 of long red chilies.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of palm sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of red onion.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves.
- You need of Chili sauce (optional):.
- It’s 5 of jalapenos.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
Cireng (Tapioca fritter) *Vegan instructions
- Mix tapioca starch, chopped spring onion, salt, and garlic, pour the warm water gradually until it become a dough..
- Preheat oil to fry, cut the dough in small sizes, press it a little bit, and fry them in hot oil turn the other side when theh become crispy. Take them out from the oil, put aside..
- For the sauce, mix all the ingredients except sweet soy sauce in a blender, blend them until smooth, add sweet soy sauce..
- Enjoy cireng with peanut sauce..
recipe by Aini @cookpad